Contour’s all-new Nutrient Planning Tool is here
The new Contour Nutrient Planner is now available, enabling farmers and their advisors to make informed and compliant nutrition decisions quickly and easily. Users can now create a complete crop nutrition plan for the whole farm in one simple flow that offers precision, flexibility, and control, whilst providing the reports and information required to ensure your farming business is compliant.
Nutrient Planning is accessible to all accounts from the Nutrient Planner Homepage.
- Nutrient Management Planner
- NMax Calculations
- Manure applications
- NVZ Rules compliance
- Livestock Compliance (coming Sept ‘23)
- Create multiple nutrient plans per farm, season and year, allowing for multiple scenario plans to ensure you make the correct nutrition decision
- Access RB209 compliant nutrient recommendations at zone or field level based on current crop, previous cropping, expected yield, soil indexes, soil type.
- Calculate product rates by zone to meet nutrient requirements in each field with ruleset-based applications, setting minimum and maximum rates.
- Create multiple applications at once, including combinations of flat rate and ruleset applications, enabling you to build a complete crop nutrition plan in one simple and easy flow
- Bulk adjust to match either a fixed product total or desired % change by scaling application rates, with flexibility to add or remove individual fields from the adjustment
- Specify custom rates for particular zones/field
- Nutrients from planned applications are displayed against recommendations at field and zone level, enabling quick comparisons to check nutrition status
- Custom products and timings can be created and saved to an account for use across multiple farms, plans and years
- Custom fertiliser application templates enable fast creation of applications across multiple plans, farms and accounts
- Job sheet and compliance reports are available in the ‘Downloads’ tab
- Compliance plans created by a FACTS qualified advisor will display the advisor number on the reports, to demonstrate plans have been created by a qualified individual
- Export GPS files to support a wide range of machinery types and manufacturers