Create, edit and analyse in greater detail with upgraded observations in Contour Web
Today’s update to Contour makes observations more user-friendly than ever before.
This important addition to the observations functionality is groundwork for the upcoming revisions to the planning tools within the Contour platform.
Here’s what’s new:
- Create observations in the Contour web app using any device, including desktops, laptops, and tablets
- Easily add images, polygons, notes, and precise location to each observation
- Edit previous observations made on either Contour Mobile or web
- View improved observations list which now includes graphics showing any associated polygons
- Find, filter and overlay observations and polygons on any other farm view (e.g. imagery, soil analysis, yield maps) to contribute to deeper analysis
Login to Contour to see the upgrade today.
Updated observations are now available in Contour.